Define the inherent possibilities for the development of innovative high-tech products and the associated industrial designs.
Creativity sessions or co-development workshops led by Kickmaker engineers, experts in their fields. Those sessions are designed to inspire and support the marketing, technical, R&D and product development teams…
Finding innovative solutions to technical problems & developing new features.
- What can I add to my product?
- How can I develop an innovative product?
- How can I solve a technical problem or new industrialisation issues?
- Project progress (stage)
- Problems encountered and what has already been tried (context) & final objective (goal)
- Analysis of the existing situation, competitive market research
- Brainstorming report
- List of possible technical solutions
Audit / Technical due diligence
Technical audit of a hardware project to evaluate capitalistic investments, set up an industrial roadmap, raise funds, invest… Audit lead thanks to the 60 budget & strategy advisory Kickmaker’s method.
Carrying out an industrialisation file / securing an investment / raising funds
- How do I plan the development and industrialisation of my product?
- What is the maturity of my product?
- What capital investments should I make?
- How do I build a solid case for fundraising?
- How to estimate the potential of a project for equity investment?
- Product (V1, V2…)
- List of industrial partners
- Choice of technical solutions
- Documentation, team presentation
- Investments already made
- All technical reference documents
- An industrialization file
- An industrial road map
- A capital investment plan
- An audit file
- A strategic plan and a cost study
- Selection of manufacturers and framework contracts
- Quotation and BOM
Technical training for companies, incubators, engineering groups.
Train different audiences in product design for industrialisation.
- Product design process, industrialisation and best practices.
- Technical fields: mechanics, electronics, software, eco-design.
- Tools: Solidworks, Altium.
- PRD, POC, prototype.
- Training material,